Monday, June 28, 2010

Fourth of July Ruffle Skirt

I had some free time this morning, so I decided to whip up this cute little number for Kiley to wear on the 4th. The best part is... I used two old t shirts and a piece of elastic!




Kiley was unavailable to model, but I did take a picture. My intention was to add a row of white ruffles, but I ran out of steam. (I really gravitate to projects that can be completed in 30 minutes or less.)

UPDATE: After looking at the picture here, I have decided to add the white ruffles. This skirt looks superman, not Fourth of July AND Why did I choose that color of blue? URG!


Head on over to Sew Much Ado to check out how this puppy was made!

Sew Much Ado: Refashion Tutorial: Toddler Ruffle Skirt

1 comment:

  1. I love it! Thanks so much for letting me know about it :). I'd love it if you added it to our Sew Much Ado Flickr Pool too! Here's the link:
    http://www.flickr.com/groups/1275633@N25/
    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete