Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Apron Love

I am in love with all of the beautiful aprons all over Bloggy world, and finally decided to give it a shot... Here is what I came up with.
It is a modified version of Amy Butler's apron from In Stitches.


I had a little problem attaching the waist band. It ended up looking lumpy. (Pleats are a new adventure for me. )
The ruffle had a small hole in it so I made a little flower to plop on top. Sweet, isn't it!?
Check out the tutorial at Ruffles and Stuff to learn how to make chiffon flowers.
This kind of reminds me of a person who doesn't know how to cut hair trying to trim her own bangs. They just keep getting shorter and shorter trying to even them out. My projects just keep getting bigger and bigger trying to cover up my mistakes! :)

Check out some "fabou" apron tutorials below!
I Have to Say's Dish Towel Apron
Creative Little Daisy's Craft Apron
50's Apron
From Crafter.org




1 comment: