Saturday, April 10, 2010

The End of the World is Near




Tate took these pictures on Thursday. He told me he is a nature photographer. It think he needs his own camera...


He took this one in the front yard...

No more than a minute later he took these pictures in the back yard...

.
He came back screaming, "It's the end of the world! The end is near!" (I think he heard that in a movie once....)


We also found this nest. I took this picture. Lucky us...I think we earned some preschool bonus points. They were just studying robins the day before. :)







I was telling the lovely Bretta (next door) that I just love staying home with the kids and I wish I could do it everyday. She reminded me that I do. I do it all Summer and by July, I am itching to get back to work. I can't wait for summer vacation, but I have to. It is 8 1/2 weeks away!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment