Friday, April 2, 2010

Kissing a Goat

My dear sweet Kiley has been at Nana Rena's for a whole week. I am missing her to bits... While she was away, I happened across this article she wrote for Saber Press. I am in awe of her writing skills. She's only eight afterall! This girl ROCKS!


Kissing a Goat

by Kiley

Have you ever imagined your
principal kissing a goat?I bet you would have many questions. Well that is something Mr.Orlowsky principal of Sweeny did . If you ask me, I thought it was very funny. It was all because we reached our goal for food shelf. Some of the student council members got to collect food with the little red
wagon .There as a lot of food !
They brought two goats. They showed us on TV
from the media center. On the film we saw him with the goats. Now here it comes I could see there lips getting
Closer and closer. I was really exited
to see it happen and there it happened he kissed the goat. IT WAS SO COOL! I wonder what it felt like. I wonder if he has done it before. And after all
that I still have a lot of questions.

1 comment:

  1. That is awesome! Kiley is such a good writer! Tell her I said that!
    -Nicole :D

    ReplyDelete