Monday, June 28, 2010

Inspiration Board

I have been wanting to add an inspiration board to my sewing corner for quite sometime... Jesse has been wanting me to take care of some of my junk from my April/ May collecting adventures. Here is what we came up with...


So simple to make...
1. Remove glass from old window frame or large picture frame.
2. Cut cork to fit behind the window frame. We measured all the way to the edge or the frame.
3. Use Gorilla Glue to attach the cork to your frame. Be careful with this stuff... It expands! Make sure you read and follow the directions with this product...
4. After the glue was dry, I used brads and a hammer to reinforce the bond.


Thank you Jesse for your help on this project. I will someday be brave enough to use a saw!

No comments:

Post a Comment