Thursday, December 23, 2010

Dear Dad,

I am sure you know, we have been missing you a lot around here lately...




Your garden was the best I have ever seen it. The corn was delicious, the potatoes were huge, and the pumpkins were perfect... it wasn't the same without you.


We spent a lot of time as a family, with "grease cutters" being the drink of choice... it wasn't the same without you. (By the way, I can actually drink a grease cutter with out cringing now... I wouldn't say I love it!)

Fishing at the cabin was "piss poor"... it wasn't the same without you.

Kate got married, now that was a party... it wasn't the same without you.

Jesse and Mike took a bear hunting journey to Liberty Farms... it wasn't the same without you. (I am not sure if they knew what to do without you there to take the lead)

I am sure you know, Grandma went to heaven right after she turned 99. I bet she was surprised but happy to see you waiting there!

We miss you!

PS You are going to be a grandpa again... oh and a great grandpa! No, silly I am not expecting, but Lindsay and Ryan are and so are Tony and Miss Kate!

I love you!

Miss Becca

1 comment:

  1. aww I almost got all teary. Oh no i lied i did a bit. My dad has the same boots - in fact he gave me 2 pair for winter.

    ReplyDelete