Wednesday, December 29, 2010

New Family Member

We have a new little guy running around our kitchen.

Meet our latest edition...


No, we didn't have a baby...


No, we didn't get a dog...




Tate built a robot!


This little guy was a kit was a Christmas gift from Nana Rena. Tate loved putting it together and is thrilled with how it scuttles around the kitchen cleaning up crumbs.

I love that we don't have to feed it or take it out to the bathroom... Way better than a dog!

Now we just need to name him... Any ideas?

3 comments:

  1. Ooh I am so happy to see him all put together! Maybe you could call him "Mr. Scuttles"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love love the robot!!
    Have a happy Thursday xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, I couldn't find your email address, so I'm contacting you here. Hope that's ok. Anyway, I'd LOVE LOVE LOVE to see pics of your girl's wonderland bedroom! I just love that fabric. Hm, maybe it's time to have another baby and assure it's a girl so I can do the same...

    ReplyDelete